I am constantly achieving peace and relaxation in my life…
* I make it a point to foster peace and relaxation in my life, because I value my life and my well-being.
* I slow down to allow peace into my mind. If a harsh thought attempts to assault me when I start to relax, I refuse to pay attention to it. Instead, I choose to be still, knowing that there are far more peaceful, positive thoughts to protect me against mental assault.
* I train and reward my mind by actively following positive thoughts and allowing the negative ones to fall away unattended. Negative thoughts, left unfed, will die off. They do not distress me by their presence, and I allow them to come and go without any direct attention from me.
* Periodic relaxation is the gateway to peace, through which I find health, wholeness, and productivity. By taking time to settle down and to open myself up, I achieve a richer and more fulfilling life.
1. In what ways do I foster peace in my life?
2. Do I allow my fear of negative thoughts to keep my mind too busy for my own good?
3. In what way can I open myself up to peace today?