Happiness is “Nothing Missing” …I am content knowing everything is perfect in the moment…
* The sentence: I’ll be happy when…is no longer in my dialogue because I realize that “when” does not exist except in my mind and that everything real happens “now”…just as my happiness does.
* I realize when I receive, the condition behind: I’ll be happy when…finances, relationships, things, etc., there is always another one right behind it.
* I realize happiness is not a phantom visitor in my life who visits only when I get what I want but is something I embrace and accept in all moments.
* Happiness is as near to me as my beating heart. Happiness is not about “what the world can give me,”…I know it’s about what I give myself.
* Happiness is laughing at myself, through all the joys and pains.
* Happiness is knowing the joys and pains are necessary to take me where my soul wants to go.
1. Do I take the time daily to recognize how wonderful my life really is?
2. When a condition, event, error presents itself, do I choose another perspective to change the vibration?
3. Am I making it a habit to create happiness daily in my life by counting my blessings with gratitude?